Our Cremation ID Guarantee
Your loved one never leaves our care.
- When your loved one is transferred to the funeral home, they are identified with an identification tag and placed in refrigeration.
- A private identification of the deceased is done if family chooses to do so.
- Your loved one is placed in a cremation container of your choice with two (2) bar codes being generated: one being placed on the container and the second on the paperwork matching the identification tag.
- Your loved one is placed in refrigeration until the death certificate is signed by his or her physician and authorization forms are signed by the family and the medical examiner in the county of death (if required).
- A certified crematory operator verifies that all the information is correct on the paperwork and matches the record created for your loved one.
- Your loved one is then transferred from refrigeration and placed in the crematory. The bar code is scanned during every step of the cremation process, recording the date, time and operator of the cremation. This information is stored in our crematory computer program.
- After the cremation, the remains are placed in the chosen urn or receptacle with the identification tag being placed with the remains.
- The cremated remains are then returned to the family.